Canon PIXMA TS9000 Driver Software
Canon PIXMA TS9000 Driver Download for Mac, Windows, Linux – The company’s new Pixma TS series replaces the MG series, but basically they remain the same (all-in-one inkjet printers (AIO) for the home) and serve the same customer. In this Canon PIXMA TS9000, we examine the star model: a six-color multifunction printer that prints, scans, and copies, with the added benefit of producing excellent quality photo output up to 8 × 10 inches. Since it is intended for the home and not the office, it lacks an automatic document feeder (ADF) and a fax machine, but it is unlikely that these omissions have a great weight in the decision to buy a very good photo printer
Like Canon TS5055, With the TS series, Canon has redesigned the look of its less curved, square and consumer inkjet models. We know that the taste is subjective, but we found the all-in-one compact (14.7 x 12.8 x 5.6 inches) elegant, with its two-tone black and bright exterior (also available in red). Lift the white cap to reveal the flatbed scanner. Canon evaluates the PIXMA TS9000 at approximately 15 pages per minute (image calls per minute) in monochrome printing and at 10 ppm in color. When printing a monochrome Word document predominantly four pages, we achieved an output speed of 16 ppm, which was reduced to 7.3 ppm when printing an Excel document mainly in color.
PIXMA TS9000 is compatible with Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7 Another interesting feature of this printer is the Full HD printing application that allows you to print any type of image from a movie or video.
How to download Canon PIXMA TS9000 Driver?
Just check this end of the page, you can download the Canon PIXMA TS9000 Printer Driver from the table through the following tabs for Windows 7,8,10 Vista and XP, Mac OS, Linux that you only want. The list of operating systems below contains all operating systems compatible with this Canon printer. In our list, choose your operating system and download the PIXMA TS9000 driver. Please contact us directly if you have problems downloading the driver.
If you have a Canon PIXMA TS9000 printer, you will surely have the driver and the official software to install your printer. If you do not have one, you will be pleased to know that canondriver-usa.com will give you the official driver and software that you can download directly from this link below. Of course, the step-by-step steps are also easy to follow. You can download the Driver “Here”.
Canon PIXMA TS9000 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA TS9000 Printer Drivers & Software Download
Canon PIXMA TS9000 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
Canon PIXMA TS9000 series MP Drivers Ver.1.01 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
Canon PIXMA TS9000 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.05a (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
IJ Network Device Setup Utility Ver.1.3.0 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
Canon PIXMA TS9000 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac OS X 10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12)
Canon PIXMA TS9000 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.126.96.36.199 (Mac OS X 10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12)
ICA Driver Ver.4.3.4 (Mac OS X 10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12)
IJ Scan Utility Ver.2.3.4 (Mac OS X 10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12)
IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (debian Packagearchive)
ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)
IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Source file)
ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Source file)
How To Install Canon PIXMA TS9000 Driver?
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the configuration of the computer.
- Double click on the downloaded EXE file to unzip it.
- Then the installation will start automatically.
Uninstallation procedures If necessary
- You can uninstall this program using the Control Panel.
- Note: The steps below are for Windows 7.
- This procedure may be different for other operating systems.
- On the Start menu, click Control Panel and under Programs, click Uninstall a program.
- A page opens with a list of installed programs. Double-click on the program you want to uninstall.
- Click “Yes” and then “OK” to complete the uninstallation procedure.
How to download and install the procedure for Mac
- Double-click on the downloaded file and mount it on the disk image.
- Double-click on the image of the mounted disk.
- Double-click on the packaged file in the folder. The installation starts automatically.
How to download and install the procedure for Linux
- Install the downloaded package file as an administrator following the manual.
- For information on how to install and use this software, see the instruction manual.