Canon PIXMA TS702 Driver Software
Canon PIXMA TS702 Driver Download for Mac, Windows, Linux – The Canon PIXMA TS702 offers the high paper capacity of up to 350 sheets and is compatible with XL and XXL high-performance ink tanks. Therefore, you do not have to worry about replacing the ink tanks during large print jobs. Connectivity is paramount, so you can connect the device you need, as you want and without worries. The PIXMA TS702 is the high-performance printer for home and office. Canon TS702 designed for high printing speeds, high paper capacity and the connectivity you need for home and office. Fast document printing in just 10 seconds for heavy work.
Like Canon TR9530, The Canon TS702 a small printer, should not have a slow print speed, and with the PIXMA TS702, this is not the case. Even with its small size, it offers a fast printing speed of 15 ipm1 for one-page documents and even 21 seconds for a 4 “x 6” photo.
PIXMA TS702 is compatible with Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7 Another interesting feature of this printer is the Full HD printing application that allows you to print any type of image from a movie or video.
How to download Canon PIXMA TS702 Driver?
Just check this end of the page, you can download the Canon PIXMA TS702 Printer Driver from the table through the following tabs for Windows 7,8,10 Vista and XP, Mac OS, Linux that you only want. The list of operating systems below contains all operating systems compatible with this Canon printer. In our list, choose your operating system and download the PIXMA TS702 driver. Please contact us directly if you have problems downloading the driver.
If you have a Canon PIXMA TS702 printer, you will surely have the driver and the official software to install your printer. If you do not have one, you will be pleased to know that canondriver-usa.com will give you the official driver and software that you can download directly from this link below. Of course, the step-by-step steps are also easy to follow. You can download the Driver “Here”.
Canon PIXMA TS702 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA TS702 Printer Drivers & Software Download
Windows 10, Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 7, Windows 7 (x64), Windows Vista, Windows Vista (x64), Windows XP (32-bit), Macintosh, Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11, Mac OS X 10.12, Mac OS X 10.13, Mac OS X 10.14, Linux OS (32-bit), Linux (64-bit)
Canon PIXMA TS702 series Printer Driver Ver.1.00 (Windows)
Canon PIXMA TS702 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)
IJ Network Device Setup Utility Ver.1.8.1 (Windows)
Canon PIXMA TS702 series Software Package (Mac)
IJ Network Device Setup Utility Ver.1.3.0 (Mac)
How To Install Canon PIXMA TS702 Driver?
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the configuration of the computer.
- Double click on the downloaded EXE file to unzip it.
- Then the installation will start automatically.
Uninstallation procedures If necessary
- You can uninstall this program using the Control Panel.
- Note: The steps below are for Windows 7.
- This procedure may be different for other operating systems.
- On the Start menu, click Control Panel and under Programs, click Uninstall a program.
- A page opens with a list of installed programs. Double-click on the program you want to uninstall.
- Click “Yes” and then “OK” to complete the uninstallation procedure.
How to download and install the procedure for Mac
- Double-click on the downloaded file and mount it on the disk image.
- Double-click on the image of the mounted disk.
- Double-click on the packaged file in the folder. The installation starts automatically.
How to download and install the procedure for Linux
- Install the downloaded package file as an administrator following the manual.
- For information on how to install and use this software, see the instruction manual.