Canon PIXMA TS6210 Driver Software
Canon PIXMA TS6210 Driver Download for Mac, Windows, Linux – The PIXMA TS6210 all-in-one wireless inkjet printer, perfect for all your daily printing needs. With the PIXMA TS6210, print all your documents, reports, invitations to parties and even photos quickly and easily. Designed for everyday use, the PIXMA TS6210 features Wi-Fi power, front and back paper feed, and a 5-color individual ink system. The installation is child’s play with Wireless Connect, simply configure your printer directly from your smartphone or tablet. With the built-in scanner, make quick copies and scan important documents directly to your smartphone using the Canon PRINT application. With the PIXMA TS6210, all your home printing needs have been simplified.
Like Canon TS6240, Easy to install and use, this Canon Pixma TS6210 multi-function inkjet printer is a versatile printer that can meet many needs. The printer uses five dye-based color ink cartridges and black pigment cartridges for a wide range of shades. Dual Paper Feeding gives you options for loading media, and two-sided printing will help you save money on paper. Built-in Wi-Fi allows you to print remotely from your mobile devices using services such as AirPrint or Mopria.
PIXMA TS6210 is compatible with Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7 Another interesting feature of this printer is the Full HD printing application that allows you to print any type of image from a movie or video.
How to download Canon PIXMA TS6210 Driver?
Just check this end of the page, you can download the Canon PIXMA TS6210 Printer Driver from the table through the following tabs for Windows 7,8,10 Vista and XP, Mac OS, Linux that you only want. The list of operating systems below contains all operating systems compatible with this Canon printer. In our list, choose your operating system and download the PIXMA TS6210 driver. Please contact us directly if you have problems downloading the driver.
If you have a Canon PIXMA TS6210 printer, you will surely have the driver and the official software to install your printer. If you do not have one, you will be pleased to know that canondriver-usa.com will give you the official driver and software that you can download directly from this link below. Of course, the step-by-step steps are also easy to follow. You can download the Driver “Here”.
Canon PIXMA TS6210 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA TS6210 Printer Drivers & Software Download
Windows 10, Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 7, Windows 7 (x64), Windows Vista, Windows Vista (x64), Windows XP (32-bit), Macintosh, Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11, Mac OS X 10.12, Mac OS X 10.13, Linux OS (32-bit), Linux (64-bit)
Canon PIXMA TS6210 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)
File version: 1.0
File Size: 19 MB
Canon PIXMA TS6210 series MP Drivers Ver.1.00 (Windows)
File version: 1.00
File Size: 93 MB
ScanGear MP Ver. 3.70 for Linux (Source file)
ScanGear MP Ver. 3.70 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
ScanGear MP Ver. 3.70 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)
IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 for Linux (Source file)
IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)
How To Install Canon PIXMA TS6210 Driver?
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the configuration of the computer.
- Double click on the downloaded EXE file to unzip it, then the installation will start automatically.
Uninstallation procedures If necessary
- You can uninstall this program using the Control Panel.
- Note: The steps below are for Windows 7.
- This procedure may be different for other operating systems.
- On the Start menu, click Control Panel and under Programs, click Uninstall a program.
- A page opens with a list of installed programs. Double-click on the program you want to uninstall.
- Click “Yes” and then “OK” to complete the uninstallation procedure.
How to download and install the procedure for Mac
- Double-click on the downloaded file and mount it on the disk image.
- Double-click on the image of the mounted disk.
- Double-click on the packaged file in the folder. The installation starts automatically.
How to download and install the procedure for Linux
- Install the downloaded package file as an administrator following the manual.
- For information on how to install and use this software, see the instruction manual.