Canon PIXMA MX526 Drivers & Software
Canon PIXMA MX526 Driver Printer
Canon PIXMA MX526 Driver Download – The Pixma MX526 offers a Wi-Fi connection to a network, which can be useful to share the printer in the dual service of home and office. However, it is much less likely that you intend to share it in a workplace due to the low capacity of 100 sheets of paper.
The Canon PIXMA MX526 is one of the most recommended printing devices in one that will be best added to your workpiece or even at home. This particular printer will be able to meet your needs and expectations so well. This is because this printer has so many different features, such as a large LCD screen, three-color cartridges, an Ethernet connection, etc., that will make everything easier for you.
PIXMA MX526 is compatible with Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7 Another interesting feature of this printer is the Full HD printing application that allows you to print any type of image from a movie or video.
How to download Canon PIXMA MX526 Driver?
Just check this end of page, you can download the Canon PIXMA MX526 Printer Driver from the table through the following tabs for Windows 7,8,10 Vista and XP, Mac OS, Linux that you only want. The list of operating systems below contains all operating systems compatible with this Canon printer. In our list, choose your operating system and download the PIXMA MX526 driver. Please contact us directly if you have problems downloading the driver.
If you have a Canon PIXMA MX526 printer, you will surely have the driver and the official software to install your printer. If you do not have one, you will be pleased to know that canondriver-usa will give you the official driver and software that you can download directly from this link below. Of course, the step-by-step steps are also easy to follow.
Canon PIXMA MX526 Printer Series
Canon PIXMA MX526 Printer Drivers & Software Download
MX526 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8)
MX526 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
MX526 series MP Drivers (Windows)
MX526 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X)
ICA Driver (OS X 10.6)
MX526 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.6)
MX526 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows)
MX526 series Scanner Driver (OS X)
ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)
IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)
MX526 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)
MX526 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
MX526 series ScanGear MP for Linux (debian Packagearchive)
How To Install Canon PIXMA MX526 Driver ?
Steps to install the downloaded software system program and driver for Canon PIXMA MX526
- If the download is entire and you are ready to put in the driver, click Open, and click on the downloaded document. The record decision ends up in EXE format.
- It will take delivery from the default location to avoid wasting the report. click Next and wait for the installer to extract the documents and harden the origin of your laptop.
- whereas the Setup Wizard starts, adjust to the commands and installation the software till finish.
- once finished restarting your laptop or computer.
- Then take a glance at the printer by using scan take a look at
- If it’s no trouble, the printer is ready to use.
How to download and install the procedure for Macintosh
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the configuration of the computer.
- Double-click on the downloaded file and mount it on the disk image.
- Double-click on the image of the mounted disk.
- Double-click on the packaged file in the folder. The installation starts automatically.
How to download and install the procedure for Linux
- Install the downloaded package file as an administrator following the manual. For information on how to install and use this software, see the instruction manual.