Canon PIXMA MP390 Drivers & Software
Canon PIXMA MP390 Printer Driver
Canon PIXMA MP390 Driver Download – The PIXMA MP390 Print photographs without delay from a well suited digital camera and memory card, PIXMA MP390 multifunction units provide print flexibility in no way visible before and usually for the user. Print bright photos directly from MP390 and without a computer. You can print directly from multiple devices and use the built-in memory card slots, or connect a Bubble Jet device or device that is compatible with a digital camera or PictBridge digital camcorder directly to the printer and print the print limit of MP390. 4×6, 5×7 and 8.5 x 11 “with is amazing.
The PIXMA MP390 multifunction unit has a coloration fax in both potential and black and white, as rapid as three seconds in line with the page with first-rate G3 performance. With support for the USB 2.0 interface, the Hi-Speed interface can easily and quickly transfer image scanning speeds up to 2.5 times faster than standard USB performance. PIXMA MP390 works with a powerful test that makes use of a CCD scanning element able to generating an excessive-resolution experiment like-minded with the most resolution of 9600 dpi of software program more advantageous with a superb color intensity of 48 bits.
PIXMA MP390 is compatible with Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7 Another interesting feature of this printer is the Full HD printing application that allows you to print any type of image from a movie or video.
How to download Canon PIXMA MP390 Driver?
Just check this end of page, you can download the Canon PIXMA MP390 Printer Driver from the table through the following tabs for Windows 7,8,10 Vista and XP, Mac OS, Linux that you only want. The list of operating systems below contains all operating systems compatible with this Canon printer. In our list, choose your operating system and download the PIXMA MP390 driver. Please contact us directly if you have problems downloading the driver.
If you have a Canon PIXMA MP390 printer, you will surely have the driver and the official software to install your printer. If you do not have one, you will be pleased to know that canondriver-usa will give you the official driver and software that you can download directly from this link below. Of course, the step-by-step steps are also easy to follow.
Canon PIXMA MP390 Printer Series
Canon PIXMA MP390 Printer Drivers & Software Download
Canon MP390 MP Driver Ver. 5.15 (Windows 7/Vista)
Canon Printer Driver Add-On Module Ver.1.10 (Windows 7 x64)
Canon Add-on Module for Printer Driver (Windows Vista64)
Canon PIXMA MP390 MP Driver Ver.510a for Windows XP/2000
Canon PIXMA MP390 MP Driver Ver. 5.1 updater (Windows XP/2000)
How To Install Canon PIXMA MP390 Driver ?
Steps to install the downloaded software system program and driver for Canon PIXMA MP390
- If the download is entire and you are ready to put in the driver, click Open, and click on the downloaded document. The record decision ends up in EXE format.
- It will take delivery from the default location to avoid wasting the report. click Next and wait for the installer to extract the documents and harden the origin of your laptop.
- whereas the Setup Wizard starts, adjust to the commands and installation the software till finish.
- once finished restarting your laptop or computer.
- Then take a glance at the printer by using scan take a look at
- If it’s no trouble, the printer is ready to use.
How to remove Canon PIXMA MP390 driver ?
If necessary, you can uninstall this program using the Control Panel.
- The steps below are for Windows 7.
- This procedure may be different for other operating systems. On the Start menu, click Control Panel and under Programs, click Uninstall a program.
- A page with a list of installed programs will open.
- Double-click on the program you want to uninstall. Click “Yes” and then “OK”, this will complete the uninstall process.