Canon PIXMA MP228 Driver Software
Canon PIXMA MP228 Driver Download for Mac, Windows, Linux – The Canon Pixma MP228 MFP is one of those products with an elegant appearance that uses basic inkjet technology to create wonders on paper. It allows users to print at any time with its connectivity ports without problems and is equipped with a 250-sheet paper feed cassette that makes it an extremely powerful tool. Whether it’s a home office or a startup, this printer can run very fast and produce excellent quality prints. You can print, copy and scan various types of documents. Canon’s Pixma MP228 Inkjet multifunction printer, based on Bubble Jet technology, allows you to print at a resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi. It produces prints in black at 22 ppm and color at 17 ppm.
Like Canon MP130 Driver, You will be seduced by the elegant look of this Canon MP228 product that comes in an elegant silver and black tone. Its dimensions are approximately 451 x 353 x 169 mm and its portable design makes it very easy to use. Its lid holds the flatbed scanner underneath and the paper feed tray is placed on the back. The Canon MP228 has an oscillating panel with a large LCD screen with button controls for setting printing and scanning preferences. It also includes buttons to start scanning or printing functions, as well as separate functions for color and black printing. Canon MP228 also comes with features such as Card Direct and Camera Direct to print directly from a memory card without a PC and has two color gamut copy technology. In addition, this printer is capable of printing 4 x 6-inch borderless prints in just 46 seconds.
PIXMA MP228 is compatible with Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7 Another interesting feature of this printer is the Full HD printing application that allows you to print any type of image from a movie or video.
How to download Canon PIXMA MP228 Driver?
Just check this end of the page, you can download the Canon PIXMA MP228 Printer Driver from the table through the following tabs for Windows 7,8,10 Vista and XP, Mac OS, Linux that you only want. The list of operating systems below contains all operating systems compatible with this Canon printer. In our list, choose your operating system and download the PIXMA MP228 driver. Please contact us directly if you have problems downloading the driver.
If you have a Canon PIXMA MP228 printer, you will surely have the driver and the official software to install your printer. If you do not have one, you will be pleased to know that canondriver-usa.com will give you the official driver and software that you can download directly from this link below. Of course, the step-by-step steps are also easy to follow. You can download the Driver “Here”.
Canon PIXMA MP228 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MP228 Printer Drivers & Software Download
Windows 10, Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 7, Windows 7 (x64), Windows Vista, Windows Vista (x64), Windows XP (32-bit), Macintosh, Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11, Mac OS X 10.12, Mac OS X 10.13, Mac OS X 10.14, Linux OS (32-bit), Linux (64-bit)
Canon PIXMA MP228 series MP Driver Ver. 1.01 (Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista64)
Canon PIXMA MP228 series MP Driver Ver. 1.01 (Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000)
Canon PIXMA MP228 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.67.2.0 (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)
Canon MP228 series Scanner Driver Ver. 13.9.2a (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)
ICA Driver Ver. 3.1.0 (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8)
Canon MP228 series Scanner Driver Ver. 13.9.2 (OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4)
Canon MP228 series Printer Driver Ver. 6.9.3 (Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5)
How To Install Canon PIXMA MP228 Driver?
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the configuration of the computer.
- Double click on the downloaded EXE file to unzip it.
- Then the installation will start automatically.
Uninstallation procedures If necessary
- You can uninstall this program using the Control Panel.
- Note: The steps below are for Windows 7.
- This procedure may be different for other operating systems.
- On the Start menu, click Control Panel and under Programs, click Uninstall a program.
- A page opens with a list of installed programs. Double-click on the program you want to uninstall.
- Click “Yes” and then “OK” to complete the uninstallation procedure.
How to download and install the procedure for Mac
- Double-click on the downloaded file and mount it on the disk image.
- Double-click on the image of the mounted disk.
- Double-click on the packaged file in the folder. The installation starts automatically.
How to download and install the procedure for Linux
- Install the downloaded package file as an administrator following the manual.
- For information on how to install and use this software, see the instruction manual.