Canon PIXMA MP198 Driver Software
Canon PIXMA MP198 Driver Download for Mac, Windows, Linux – The Canon PIXMA MP198 multifunction printer is compatible with the ChromaLife100 photo system, which can last up to 100 years in combination with a FINE printhead, new ink, and new glossy or glossy photo paper. And it offers printing, scanning, and scanning in high-quality color at a perfectly affordable price. With the Canon FINE cartridge with a print resolution of 2,000 and 4,800 x 1,200 dpi and borderless printing capability without A4, it offers high-quality prints. Exceptional photo lab. A CIS scanner with an optical resolution of 600 x 1200 dpi for absolutely excellent image quality. The PIXMA MP198 is definitely your all-in-one solution at home and in a small office.
Like Canon MP228 Driver, Canon MP198 prints are very good image quality and then you can scan and make copies. These three characteristics work very efficiently. The time it takes for this printer to print photographs is also excellent. Although I use it at home, there is no specialty here for me in terms of less time, but I know how important it is to anyone who has a small business. In about 120 seconds, this printer can print simply miraculous A4 photos.
PIXMA MP198 is compatible with Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7 Another interesting feature of this printer is the Full HD printing application that allows you to print any type of image from a movie or video.
How to download Canon PIXMA MP198 Driver?
Just check this end of the page, you can download the Canon PIXMA MP198 Printer Driver from the table through the following tabs for Windows 7,8,10 Vista and XP, Mac OS, Linux that you only want. The list of operating systems below contains all operating systems compatible with this Canon printer. In our list, choose your operating system and download the PIXMA MP198 driver. Please contact us directly if you have problems downloading the driver.
If you have a Canon PIXMA MP198 printer, you will surely have the driver and the official software to install your printer. If you do not have one, you will be pleased to know that canondriver-usa.com will give you the official driver and software that you can download directly from this link below. Of course, the step-by-step steps are also easy to follow. You can download the Driver “Here”.
Canon PIXMA MP198 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MP198 Printer Drivers & Software Download
Windows 10, Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 7, Windows 7 (x64), Windows Vista, Windows Vista (x64), Windows XP (32-bit), Macintosh, Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11, Mac OS X 10.12, Mac OS X 10.13, Mac OS X 10.14, Linux OS (32-bit), Linux (64-bit)
Canon PIXMA MP198 series MP Driver Ver. 1.01 (Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista64)
Canon PIXMA MP198 MP198 series MP Driver Ver. 1.01 (Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000)
Canon MP198 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 126.96.36.199 (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)
ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac OS 10.12 – Mac OS 10.7)
ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)
Canon MP198 series Printer Driver Ver. 7.4.0 (Mac OS X 10.3/10.4/10.5)
PIXMA MP198 series Scanner Driver Ver. 13.12.2 (OS X 10.3/10.4)
Canon MP198 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 188.8.131.52 (OS X 10.5/10.6)
How To Install Canon PIXMA MP198 Driver?
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the configuration of the computer.
- Double click on the downloaded EXE file to unzip it.
- Then the installation will start automatically.
Uninstallation procedures If necessary
- You can uninstall this program using the Control Panel.
- Note: The steps below are for Windows 7.
- This procedure may be different for other operating systems.
- On the Start menu, click Control Panel and under Programs, click Uninstall a program.
- A page opens with a list of installed programs. Double-click on the program you want to uninstall.
- Click “Yes” and then “OK” to complete the uninstallation procedure.
How to download and install the procedure for Mac
- Double-click on the downloaded file and mount it on the disk image.
- Double-click on the image of the mounted disk.
- Double-click on the packaged file in the folder. The installation starts automatically.
How to download and install the procedure for Linux
- Install the downloaded package file as an administrator following the manual.
- For information on how to install and use this software, see the instruction manual.