Canon PIXMA MG2960 Driver Software
Canon PIXMA MG2960 Driver Download for Windows, Mac, Linux – The Canon PIXMA MG2960 wireless color inkjet printer is a daily solution for printing, duplicating and scanning in your home. With wireless connection and support for mobile phone, the publication throughout the house will be very simple. And also, the tools show a slim and compact design, ideal for the ideal in small areas of employment. With this multifunction function, you can print and scan with your duplicate recordings.
Like Canon MG2460, PIXMA MG2960 Driver Publishes black and white data at 8 IPM and can produce up to 4 IPMs in color. The basic print resolution of 4800 x 600 DPI ensures that your recordings, as well as your images, are beautiful. Print and check also from your smartphone using the PIXMA Publish application. It supports WiFi Direct so you can connect directly to your wireless device without a router. It is suitable with the conventional PG645 return cartridges with the high-performance CL646 or PG645XL, in addition to the CL646XL ink cartridges.
PIXMA MG2960 is compatible with Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7 Another interesting feature of this printer is the Full HD printing application that allows you to print any type of image from a movie or video.
How to download Canon PIXMA MG2960 Driver?
Just check this end of the page, you can download the Canon PIXMA MG2960 Printer Driver from the table through the following tabs for Windows 7,8,10 Vista and XP, Mac OS, Linux that you only want. The list of operating systems below contains all operating systems compatible with this Canon printer. In our list, choose your operating system and download the PIXMA MG2960 driver. Please contact us directly if you have problems downloading the driver.
If you have a Canon PIXMA MG2960 printer, you will surely have the driver and the official software to install your printer. If you do not have one, you will be pleased to know that canondriver-usa.com will give you the official driver and software that you can download directly from this link below. Of course, the step-by-step steps are also easy to follow. You can download the Driver “Here”.
Canon PIXMA MG2960 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MG2960 Printer Drivers & Software Download
Windows 10, Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 7, Windows 7 (x64), Windows Vista, Windows Vista (x64), Windows XP (32-bit), Macintosh, Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11, Mac OS X 10.12, Mac OS X 10.13, Mac OS X 10.14, Linux OS (32-bit), Linux (64-bit)
Canon PIXMA MG2960 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
Canon PIXMA MG2960 series MP Drivers (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
Canon PIXMA MG2960 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
Canon PIXMA MG2960 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)
MG2960 CUPS Printer Driver (Mac)
CUPS Canon Printer Driver (OS X)
IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)
IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)
ScanGear MP for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)
ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
How To Install Canon PIXMA MG2960 Driver?
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the configuration of the computer.
- Double click on the downloaded EXE file to unzip it.
- Then the installation will start automatically.
- Uninstallation procedures If necessary
You can uninstall this program using the Control Panel.
- Note: The steps below are for Windows 7.
- This procedure may be different for other operating systems.
- On the Start menu, click Control Panel and under Programs, click Uninstall a program.
- A page opens with a list of installed programs. Double-click on the program you want to uninstall.
- Click “Yes” and then “OK” to complete the uninstallation procedure.
How to download and install the procedure for Mac
- Double-click on the downloaded file and mount it on the disk image.
- Double-click on the image of the mounted disk.
- Double-click on the packaged file in the folder. The installation starts automatically.
How to download and install the procedure for Linux
- Install the downloaded package file as an administrator following the manual.
- For information on how to install and use this software, see the instruction manual.