Canon PIXMA E202 Driver Software
Canon PIXMA E202 Driver Download for Mac, Windows, Linux – Canon PIXMA TS202 Compact, stylish and affordable, with a durable, easy-to-clean, sleek, and quiet surface, so you can enjoy almost silent printing, this printer fits perfectly into any home. Print photos and documents in clear text with Canon’s FINE technology and hybrid inks. Enjoy a borderless image of 10 x 15 cm in about 65 seconds.
Like Canon E569, Canon TS202 Easy to configure and configure, printer setup is simple thanks to fast USB connectivity with your PC. Enjoy fast ink replacement with FINE cartridges.
PIXMA E202 is compatible with Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7 Another interesting feature of this printer is the Full HD printing application that allows you to print any type of image from a movie or video.
How to download Canon PIXMA E202 Driver?
Just check this end of the page, you can download the Canon PIXMA E202 Printer Driver from the table through the following tabs for Windows 7,8,10 Vista and XP, Mac OS, Linux that you only want. The list of operating systems below contains all operating systems compatible with this Canon printer. In our list, choose your operating system and download the PIXMA E202 driver. Please contact us directly if you have problems downloading the driver.
If you have a Canon PIXMA E202 printer, you will surely have the driver and the official software to install your printer. If you do not have one, you will be pleased to know that canondriver-usa.com will give you the official driver and software that you can download directly from this link below. Of course, the step-by-step steps are also easy to follow. You can download the Driver “Here”.
Canon PIXMA E202 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA E202 Printer Drivers & Software Download
Canon PIXMA E202 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)
IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.50 for Linux (Source file)
IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.50 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.50 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)
Canon PIXMA E202 XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.10 (Windows)
Canon PIXMA E202 Printer Driver Ver.1.00 (Windows)
How To Install Canon PIXMA E202 Driver?
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the configuration of the computer.
- Double click on the downloaded EXE file to unzip it.
- Then the installation will start automatically.
Uninstallation procedures If necessary
- You can uninstall this program using the Control Panel.
- Note: The steps below are for Windows 7.
- This procedure may be different for other operating systems.
- On the Start menu, click Control Panel and under Programs, click Uninstall a program.
- A page opens with a list of installed programs. Double-click on the program you want to uninstall.
- Click “Yes” and then “OK” to complete the uninstallation procedure.
How to download and install the procedure for Mac
- Double-click on the downloaded file and mount it on the disk image.
- Double-click on the image of the mounted disk.
- Double-click on the packaged file in the folder. The installation starts automatically.
How to download and install the procedure for Linux
- Install the downloaded package file as an administrator following the manual.
- For information on how to install and use this software, see the instruction manual.