Canon MAXIFY MB5160 Drivers & Software
Canon MAXIFY MB5160 Printer Driver
Canon MAXIFY MB5160 Driver Download – Do you have a small business or do you have a lot of work in a small office? For those of you who usually print, scan and copy, the Canon Maxify MB5160 All-in-One is ideal for you. Packed with features available to the business, this printer has the performance needed to function. Print quickly and produce effective documents, your first page will be ready in 6 seconds, and the MAXIFY MB5160 work tool guarantees up to 24 black and white pages and 15 color pages in a flash.
This Canon MB5160 printer keeps prices low by printing only 2.3 cents per page with genuine Canon XL ink tanks. Print with a maximum capacity of up to 2,500 black and white pages of high-volume XL ink tanks from a 250-sheet tray. MAXIFY’s water-repellent anti-stain inks offer a print resolution of 600 x 1200 DPI and scan up to 1200 PPP. Through wired and wireless connectivity, print from all your devices without a router, from the cloud, and scan instantly into a network folder.
MAXIFY MB5160 is compatible with Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7 Another interesting feature of this printer is the Full HD printing application that allows you to print any type of image from a movie or video.
How to download Canon MAXIFY MB5160 Driver?
Just check this end of page, you can download the Canon MAXIFY MB5160 Printer Driver from the table through the following tabs for Windows 7,8,10 Vista and XP, Mac OS, Linux that you only want. The list of operating systems below contains all operating systems compatible with this Canon printer. In our list, choose your operating system and download the MAXIFY MB5160 printer driver. Please contact us directly if you have problems downloading the driver.
If you have a Canon MAXIFY MB5160 printer, you will surely have the driver and the official software to install your printer. If you do not have one, you will be pleased to know that canondriver-usa will give you the official driver and software that you can download directly from this link below. Of course, the step-by-step steps are also easy to follow.
Canon MAXIFY MB5160 Printer Series
Canon MAXIFY MB5160 Printer Drivers & Software Download
MB5100 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64
MB5100 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/Server 2008/Server 2008 x64/Server 2008 R2 x64/Server 2012 x64/Server 2012 R2 x64)
MB5100 series MP Drivers (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
MB5100 series MP Drivers (Windows Server 2008/Server 2008 x64/Server 2008 R2 x64/Server 2012 x64/Server 2012 R2 x64)
MB5100 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X 10.11/OS X 10.10/OS X 10.9/OS X 10.8)
ICA Driver (OS X 10.11/OS X 10.10/OS X 10.9/OS X 10.8)
MB5100 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.11/OS X 10.10/OS X 10.9/OS X 10.8)
How To Install Canon MAXIFY MB5160 Driver ?
Steps to install the downloaded software system program and driver for Canon MAXIFY MB5160
- If the download is entire and you are ready to put in the driver, click Open, and click on the downloaded document. The record decision ends up in EXE format.
- It will take delivery from the default location to avoid wasting the report. click Next and wait for the installer to extract the documents and harden the origin of your laptop.
- whereas the Setup Wizard starts, adjust to the commands and installation the software till finish.
- once finished restarting your laptop or computer.
- Then take a glance at the printer by using scan take a look at
- If it’s no trouble, the printer is ready to use.
How to remove Canon MAXIFY MB5160 driver ?
If necessary, you can uninstall this program using the Control Panel.
- The steps below are for Windows 7.
- This procedure may be different for other operating systems. On the Start menu, click Control Panel and under Programs, click Uninstall a program.
- A page with a list of installed programs will open.
- Double-click on the program you want to uninstall. Click “Yes” and then “OK”, this will complete the uninstall process.