Canon ImageClass LBP6680x Drivers & Software
Canon ImageClass LBP6680x Driver
Canon ImageClass LBP6680x Driver Download – When you need a high-quality printing solution for desktop and workgroup document production, the Canon imageRUNNER LBP Series of laser printers delivers. This new generation of LBP Series is network-ready and integrates with your Canon MFPs better than ever for an outstanding fleet and Managed Document Services solution. Innovative device communications allows users to automatically route faxes from a Canon MFPs directly to the LBP printer. Canon’s MEAP technology is available on this LBP model, bringing MFP workflows conveniently to the desktop as well, maximizing user’s efficiency.
The imageCLASS LBP6680x model is a new-generation, monochrome desktop laser beam printer that allows users to output up to legal size black-and-white documents for their workgroup needs with speeds up to 35 pages per minute (letter). The imageCLASS LBP6680x model features a 5-line user-friendly LCD for operational ease and comes standard with PCL, Adobe PostScript 3, and Canon’s UFR II printing technology. The imageRUNNER LBP models are equipped with standard duplexing to save paper costs, and employ Canon’s RAPID fusing technology to reduce energy consumption and eliminate long warm-up times.
ImageClass LBP6680x is compatible with Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7 Another interesting feature of this printer is the Full HD printing application that allows you to print any type of image from a movie or video.
How to download Canon ImageClass LBP6680x Driver?
Just check this end of page, you can download the Canon ImageClass LBP6680x Printer Driver from the table through the following tabs for Windows 7,8,10 Vista and XP, Mac OS, Linux that you only want. The list of operating systems below contains all operating systems compatible with this Canon printer. In our list, choose your operating system and download the ImageClass LBP6680x driver. Please contact us directly if you have problems downloading the driver.
If you have a Canon ImageClass LBP6680x printer, you will surely have the driver and the official software to install your printer. If you do not have one, you will be pleased to know that canondriver-usa will give you the official driver and software that you can download directly from this link below. Of course, the step-by-step steps are also easy to follow.
Canon ImageClass LBP6680x Printer Series
Canon ImageClass LBP6680x Printer Driver Download
[Windows 32bit] Generic UFR II Printer Driver Version 2.12
[Windows 32bit] UFR II Printer Driver Version 21.52
[Windows 32bit] Generic PCL6 Printer Driver Version 3.02
[Windows 64bit] PCL5e/5c/6 Printer Driver Version 21.52
[Windows 64bit] UFR II Printer Driver Version 21.52
[Windows 64bit] PostScript 3 Printer Driver Version 21.52
[Windows 64bit] Generic PCL6 Printer Driver Version 3.02
[Windows 64bit] Generic UFR II Printer Driver Version 2.12
PS Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V4.5.0 [Intel : Mac OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10]
UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V10.7.0 [Intel : Mac OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10]
PPD files V3.85 for Mac OS X 10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10
UFR II Printer Driver for Linux Version 3.00
How To Install Canon ImageClass LBP6680x Driver ?
Steps to install the downloaded software system program and driver for Canon ImageClass LBP6680x
- If the download is entire and you are ready to put in the driver, click Open, and click on the downloaded document. The record decision ends up in EXE format.
- It will take delivery from the default location to avoid wasting the report. click Next and wait for the installer to extract the documents and harden the origin of your laptop.
- whereas the Setup Wizard starts, adjust to the commands and installation the software till finish.
- once finished restarting your laptop or computer.
- Then take a glance at the printer by using scan take a look at
- If it’s no trouble, the printer is ready to use.
How to download and install the procedure for Macintosh
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the configuration of the computer.
- Double-click on the downloaded file and mount it on the disk image.
- Double-click on the image of the mounted disk.
- Double-click on the packaged file in the folder. The installation starts automatically.
How to download and install the procedure for Linux
- Install the downloaded package file as an administrator following the manual. For information on how to install and use this software, see the instruction manual.