Canon ImageCLASS D860 Driver Software
Canon ImageCLASS D860 Driver Download for Mac, Windows, Linux – With its excellent reputation for quality copying and printing, the Canon imageCLASS D860 will give your office an advantage for everyone. Copy up to 18 copies per minute (ppm) for letter-sized documents. Use the document glass for single-page originals or the 30-sheet automatic document feeder for multi-page originals. Program the necessary amount and ready. For convenience, multi-page documents will be collected in the output bin. With Canon’s advanced print technology (CAPT), the imageCLASS D860 prints with a high-quality 2400 x 600 dpi resolution with a resolution of up to 16 pages per minute (ppm) for letter-size prints.
Like Canon D780, You have a large amount of paper to copy and print using the 500-sheet input tray and the 100-sheet multi-purpose tray. The multi-purpose tray can accommodate a variety of paper sizes and types, such as plain paper, plain and colored paper, transparencies, labels, and envelopes. Designed to be reliable and easy to use, the Canon D860, which uses Canon’s unique single cartridge system, along with years of experience in copying and refined printing, will demonstrate Canon’s commitment to providing products with the level of experience they ensure. Make your office work efficiently.
ImageCLASS D860 is compatible with Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7 Another interesting feature of this printer is the Full HD printing application that allows you to print any type of image from a movie or video.
How to download Canon ImageCLASS D860 Driver?
Just check this end of the page, you can download the Canon ImageCLASS D860 Printer Driver from the table through the following tabs for Windows 7,8,10 Vista and XP, Mac OS, Linux that you only want. The list of operating systems below contains all operating systems compatible with this Canon printer. In our list, choose your operating system and download the ImageCLASS D860 driver. Please contact us directly if you have problems downloading the driver.
If you have a Canon ImageCLASS D860 printer, you will surely have the driver and the official software to install your printer. If you do not have one, you will be pleased to know that canondriver-usa.com will give you the official driver and software that you can download directly from this link below. Of course, the step-by-step steps are also easy to follow. You can download the Driver “Here”.
Canon ImageCLASS D860 Driver Download
Canon ImageCLASS D860 Printer Drivers & Software Download
Windows 10, Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 7, Windows 7 (x64), Windows Vista, Windows Vista (x64), Windows XP (32-bit), Macintosh, Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11, Mac OS X 10.12, Mac OS X 10.13, Mac OS X 10.14, Linux OS (32-bit), Linux (64-bit)
Canon Advanced Printing Technology for Canon imageCLASS D880/D860/D861 R1.10 Ver.1.10 (Windows 7 32bit)
Canon Advanced Printing Technology for Canon imageCLASS D880/D860/D861 R1.10 Ver.1.10 (Windows Vista)
Canon Advanced Printing Technology for Canon imageCLASS D880/D860/D861 R1.01 Ver.1.00 (Windows XP 32bit)
imageCLASS D880/D860/D861 Windows XP SP2 or another operating system DEP Patch File(32bit)
How To Install Canon ImageCLASS D860 Driver?
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the configuration of the computer.
- Double click on the downloaded EXE file to unzip it.
- Then the installation will start automatically.
Uninstallation procedures If necessary
- You can uninstall this program using the Control Panel.
- Note: The steps below are for Windows 7.
- This procedure may be different for other operating systems.
- On the Start menu, click Control Panel and under Programs, click Uninstall a program.
- A page opens with a list of installed programs. Double-click on the program you want to uninstall.
- Click “Yes” and then “OK” to complete the uninstallation procedure.
How to download and install the procedure for Mac
- Double-click on the downloaded file and mount it on the disk image.
- Double-click on the image of the mounted disk.
- Double-click on the packaged file in the folder. The installation starts automatically.
How to download and install the procedure for Linux
- Install the downloaded package file as an administrator following the manual.
- For information on how to install and use this software, see the instruction manual.